Tuesday, January 27, 2009

More of Tripp

This picture is so cute! Uncle Ryan and Aunt J bought him this shirt!

Mom stop taking my picture!
Tripp (chins) Stewart:)



Mama's sleepy boy!




Tripp Allen is quite the piggy! He eats 24 ounces in a 24 hour period. He is really plumping up. He is gaining about two ounces a day. I hope this keeps up -- my dream is to have a huge big fat baby -- don't ask it is just a dream. I was a huge big fatty baby and Jason brings down my average with his skinnyness:) Anyway, I am so happy to be home with my sweet baby he is absolutely fabulous! Every minute with him is heaven! Babies are so special -- I am so glad God blessed me with another baby.

1 comment:

Rylee and Parker said...

What an adorable baby!! I can't wait to kiss him all over ... looking forward to this summer!