Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Growing
















Tripp Allen is really growing! He is so fun! Jett is in love with him. Checks on him every five seconds. We went to the doctor yesterday for Jett and his snoring. It looks like Jett is going to have to have his tonsils out. So we are going to do it soon so I can do while I am on break.










Every night Jason and I get about two hours by ourselves with Tripp and we soak up every minute of it! Tripp knows all about the Bachelor -- he is really into it. Jason and I want Jason (the bachelor) to choose Melissa -- she is very cute! Here are a couple pictures of Jason watching the bachelor with his buddy!

1 comment:

The Deal Family said...

Hey Stewart Family~ I found your blog via Billie Jo's blog....just doing a little blog surfing.

Congrats on Tripp, what an amazing addition to your family. We would love to meet him, and see the rest of you as well.

Keep in touch!!

~Travis & Tiffani Deal, and Family