Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Winter Wonderland

Jett with he and Nany's snowman!!!!


So Proud!



Jett and Dad making 'trails' in the snow




Snow Mountain





Jett has been trapped in the house with all the snow and now that the snow has a little moisture in it -- he got to build a snowman with Nany and he built a 'snow moutain' in our yard. We are waiting for a baby to come -- hopefully in a week or so but I am sure he will come in his own good time! I have a feeling Mr. Tripp is a very laid back kinda of guy so we could be waiting a while -- oh well - I guess!

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I don't know how my comment got deleted, sorry. I just wanted to tell Jett that he made a great looking snowman. Could he teach Kylie how to make one next winter? Well Tripp Allen, he will get here when he is damn good and ready. (don't repeat that to Jett)
Love you guys! Sybil, take it easy and relax. If you need any help call me! See you tomorrow Jett!

Katie said...

Jett, cool snowman you and Nany made! We're excited for your baby brother to come...anxiously waiting here too :)