Monday, April 27, 2009

Surgery

Tripp and Dad

Happy Boy! Giggling!

I love him in this outfit.






Me and my Tripp baby!




Tripp Allen is having surgery on Friday for ear tubes! This is the plan to help prevent more ear infections. The doctor is still stumped on why he is getting ear infections at such a young age. We are doing this in order to decrease the chances of him having more ear infections or letting the infections spread...and I won't go into that because my mom and my mother-in-law won't allow me to use google anymore because I get myself worked up and I don't need anymore of that! So, we are going to try this and hope for the best. This is where my faith has to kick in and prayer has to do the work!



These are a few pictures we have taken since Jett has been with Penna. We are not allowed to take pictures of just me and Jason and Tripp -- Jett has to be in EVERY picture -- it is soooo cute.

No comments: