Monday, May 11, 2009

Let'r Buck

Jason has dreamed of Jett riding with him at Pendleton since Jett was born. He could hardly stand it this weekend when Jett rode all day with him at the Roundup grounds sorting cattle for college rodeo. So here are some of the great pictures!
My boys entering their favorite place to eat! They all matched! I know I am made them do it! It was so cute!


Not to leave Tripp out here is him and his Daddy riding! Tripp loves to ride and cried when Jason and MADE him get off! He is funny!

Jett and Jason at the Roundup grounds!


Jason and Jett waiting for the work!



Riding on the grass on a paint pony!










Running up cattle!







Showing off for Jordan Crossley!







3 comments:

Unknown said...

All your boys are so darn cute. I can't believe how fast it really goes. I am glad that you got some really special picture, they turned out great.

Katie said...

I bet he was quite the hit! What great pictures, he looks so proud of himself (and he should be!!!)

Anonymous said...

What a splinten' image of his dad at that age. I remember when Jason had to have wooden blocks in his stirrups because they wouldn't go short enough. It won't be long before Jett will be "entered" at the NW College Finals in Pendleton. Enjoy the youth!!!
Michelle Ward