Sunday, May 31, 2009

First Bite and Last Preschool Program

Bear tail and bear fur!!!!!!

Bear ears and he looks really excited

Oh, here comes Papa Bear!


Getting Ready for his first bite!



Happy after his first bite!!




Tripp Allen is a hungry fella -- let me tell you 35 to 42 ounces a day. So today I made a command discussion to we started food! Oh my goodness, the answer to every fat baby's dream! Rice Cereal and applesauce mix. Yes, Auntie Erin he thought it tasted like Apple Pie, yum, yum! He felt better after the bites of food -- he even took a nap. He normally doesn't so this was a happy day!

Jett Henry had his last preschool program. It was a sad day for his Mama -- but he got to wear a Papa bear costume -- which hand made -- which is not my speciality:) The Papa suit I bought showed up the day after -- handy, huh? He was still kinda cute -- probably just because I am his Mama!

2 comments:

Melanie and Justin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melanie and Justin said...

He is sooooooo cute!
I am joining your blog, since I'm sure you've heard, I have also joined the "Moms of Boys Club"! That's right we got our BOY! So join my blog to see Cohen Timothy.