Saturday, April 18, 2009

Great Day

Getting ready to play ball!

Me enjoying the sun with Tripp :) I know kinda dumb:)

Yes, he can play with toys!


Loves his sunglasses and doesn't try to take them off!



Sleeping in the sunshine nothing like napping in the warm sun.




It was wonderful weather today! Jessica being the prepared, thinking ahead, organized and overall great person decided that we should do something today because the weather was going to be so nice. Well...all of you that know me ....know that I didn't even have an idea that it was going to be nice today. Jessica gave me a heads up yesterday so we planned to have a BBQ and play baseball. We plan these things expecting to have to do them with just her and I and the kids because our husbands are ALWAYS working. So, we just plan things together and if the men show up -- great and if not well we did something:) Luckily, my cousins Holly, Dave and Hailey showed up to take part... and by some miracle Jason showed up too. We had a great evening with all the family.





The weather was awesome! Tripp and I were home all day together while Jason and Jett were branding so I took some great pictures of Tripp enjoying his first taste of sunshine...January babies don't get much sun in there first couple of months:)











1 comment:

Unknown said...

I know I was thinking the same thing. It was a perfect spring day yesturday. The BBQ was fun! We will have to get everyone together and have a big BBQ before Jason leaves for LaGrande. Thanks for being the host. Have a great Sunday and a really great week!!! Maybe we can stop by and see you before we leave for Kentucky. It will be a whole week without Rosebud.