Thursday, April 16, 2009

Easter, Kindergarten Registration and Sitter-Upper-Man
















We spent Easter at Penna's -- Jett was very spoiled by Penna. He hunted eggs with Sylas, Glory, and Joely! It was fun. His big cousins show him all kinds of neat stuff and they make him grow up in front of my eyes. He registered for kindergarten today -- I know how can that be? My sweet baby going to kindergarten?










Tripp is growing up before my eyes he is three months and he sits in Rosebud's bumbo. It takes lots of thought but doable. He is grabbing things and figuring out he has hands!










But Jett has had us dying laughing! He is a cowboy for sure! Like all good Northwest cowboys... his favorite spot is Hamley's! He got to spend the whole morning at Hamley's ....










Here is the best part he was making conversation with the lady store clerk...





Clerk:My you must be a good boy to get spend all day at Hamleys with your grandma.





Jett: Yes, I am really good.





Clerk:Wow, that is special.





Jett: That little boy you read about in the paper -- that rides his horse by himself -- THAT IS ME! (Pointing at himself!)










Story behind it: My Grandpa Orval told him that he had read in the paper that Jett could ride all by himself!





2 comments:

Darin and Angie Smith said...

If you ever need a babysitter CARLEY SMITH AND SAMMI NOFTLE are ALWAYS FREE(most of the time)!!!!!

Anonymous said...

pic 5 girl on right has nice buddingtits love her nakedin my bed she is old enough for me, suck thosetits and cumin all 3 holes see if i can give her a baby