Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas and Anni.
















Merry Christmas! We had a funfilled Christmas and celebrated 8 years of marriage....gosh....are you kinding? Yes, we are still married after eight years....from Rodeo Cowboy (living in Texas, to rancher......what will it be next with us). We had a exciting Christmas as well...Tripp was really fun...even though I thought he wouldn't care about it...he got a toy from Santa that is a little car and it sings a song...he loves it! He stops and dances to it everytime he hears the song....he is pretty cute...it could be just because I am the mom. Jett got his 'big pick up and trailer' from Santa which was very exciting for him ....he has wanted it since May. Jett also got a brick house kit that he built two days ago it was VERY messy .....but it was very fun for him. And instead of hanging around enjoying the season I got my wisdom teeth taken out today...so if this post is kinda crazy....just realize I am on some major drugs!

1 comment:

My Life by Abby Sutfin said...

I love your Fam Christmas PIX!....are those crocs i see on Jason's feet????? Wait till i tell Tex! LOL
Glad you had a Merry Christmas! Sorry about your teeth, i was sooo sick when i had that done! I feel for you!OH BTW 8 yrs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOWSA! Nice work!