Friday, October 2, 2009

Vampire?


I have not slept a whole night for 2 weeks!!! Tripp has had ear infections and so I thought well must just be these colds going around and so on. Well, I had to take him for a check up on Wednesday for ear infections. I was in the Dr.'s office explaining how he screams for like three hours a night from about 11 or 12 until like 2 or 3 and I am so tired etc. So, she checks his ear -- they looked great after the round of antibiotics. Then she checks his mouth -- wow! she says...I am like, "What?" and she says, "His eye-teeth are poking through." His top fronts are not in so we have a vampire on our hands -- who is apparently nocturnal -- which all vampires are,right? So, she explain usually this doesn't happen -- we are both laughing at this point because she has told me this several times through the course of Tripp's very short life. Usually, they don't get ear infections at 6 weeks, usually they don't gain 2 or three ounces a day, usually they don't get ear infections after they have tubes the list goes on! So, apparently he must be a vampire!!! This is him sleeping at lunch -- because vampires don't sleep at night!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Too funny! One of the older girls is a vampire too, I just cant remember which one it was!