Sunday, October 25, 2009

update

Thanks for all the concerns and thoughts! I have some really great friends and family that I am soooo thankful to have! Tripp went into surgery on friday after having a fever of 103.7 all night and that morning. Several different aspects of his health were assessed and they decided that it would be best to have surgery because if he had an ear infection behind his eardrum that wasn't detectable through just looking at his eardrum then -- it would be worth taking the chance that his eardrum would burst. If his temperature was any higher he simply would have been admitted because of his temp...scary! Anyway, they did surgery and he starting feeling better after he got Mortin and Tyenol. He threw up during the night but now is on the mend will be 48 hours without a fever in the morning. So...I am going back to work in the morning. I went to my mom's house and she watched Tripp a few hours to give me break. So, my mom took Tripp a few hours to give me a break and help with Tripp. Jett and I went to the pumpkin patch. Jett needed my attention for awhile.

No comments: