Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Sleeping





This is what I see every morning when I wake up! Pure love for his Mama!


Cute -- Full figured fella!



Sleeping boy!




My Tripper is sleeping more and more -- I think we are hitting a growing spurt! I have a thing with sleeping babies -- they are soooooo cute. He is getting to be more and more alert.
Last weekend, Jett Henry went to his Penna's house. He spent tons of time with his Uncles they went hot tubing, bike riding and branded calves together. Jett rode all by himself to brand cattle and tells me that he wants to be just like Joely Jak (his sweet little cousin). I need to take a picture of them together but didn't have my camera -- darn. My mom has one I hope to get soon! Joely Jak and Jett's Uncle Joe gave him "Jett Sanwiches" all weekend -- he loved it!










1 comment:

Unknown said...

Those are really cute pictures. Your little man is pretty handsome. He is such a sweet baby. My favorite is the one with the smile. It's it the best thing to wake up to a smiling baby.

I am glad that Jett has a good time last weekend. Take care!!