Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Feeling Better

Feeling better! Tripp is a happy guy!
Jett and Tripp both still under the weather here.

Penna came to help -- her job was to hold the baby:) At least that is what she said.


Sleeping boys!



Jett had his tonsils out and Tripp's ears are much better. The doctor told us there is still some swelling but it should all be gone by next week when we go back. The kicker is that Mr. Tripp weighs 13 pounds! Not joking! I am so proud of my little porker. Thanks to all the friends and family that bought gifts, ballons or just called to check with us this past week. It has been totally crazy. But Jetter is feeling better today finally! His temperature was so high for the first few days after surgery and was totally miserable. Today he is eating better and can't wait to see Jace and Cade -- and to go back to preschool. Ba, get ready -- he wants to go back to feeding hay too! Here are some cute pictures of my sweet boys!









2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh I am so glad that you posted some more pictures. I feel like I havn't seen the boys in a year. The top picture is just precious, Tripp's smile is perfect. He is getting to be a very big boy. Aunt J can' wait to hold the little 13 pound monster. Take care and glad to hear that Jett is feeling better. I was thinkning about him.

Unknown said...

yeah, I just heard that Jett had to get his tonsils out...poor guy. Blake still asks every day if Jett is coming over. We'll have to come visit and bring Jett a treat. Glad to hear Tripp is doing better too.