Friday, August 28, 2009

First Day of Kindergarten
















Today was the first step in letting my baby go. He was so ready for kindergarten. How could that be bad? I remind myself everyday that I am so lucky to have a healthy, happy, sweet boy and that I have lived another day and got to watch him grow. I have always been thankful for that but especially since I have turned 28 years-old. My biological Dad died when I was three months old he was only 27 when he died and never watched any of my 'firsts.' So today as I walked out of Red Rock Elementary in tears I decided that it was not a sad day for me ...it was a happy day because I got to watch my baby's first!!!!










Here are some great pictures:





1 comment:

Katie said...

Jett Henry...
You look so grown-up and excited to go to school! I know Jace can't wait to see you in class on Monday :) You two are going to have such a wonderful time in Kinder. I can't wait to hear all about it. Love you buddy!

Sybil,
So glad you're feeling good about Jettsters going. Of course we'll have our moments but you're right, it's so exciting seeing this first for them! It's truly a big event!!! The picture of you three is so cute too. Love it.