Saturday, June 20, 2009

Welcome to the Ranch!

Rain makes boys tired!!!

Getting ready to leave to go gather -- Jason loves having picture with both boys:)

Jett and Jasper headed out to gather cattle





Jett getting ready to nod his head! He didn't believe I could work the gate.








Jett and Dad racing back to the boxes.



View from the front porch!

I have been so busy getting settled in and taking care of sick kiddos -- I just now have had time to take a few pictures off the back porch to the ranch. This is my favorite spot sometimes just imagining it gets me through the long winter!!! Although, really special -- it comes with a price it has rained and been cold for the last four days:( Still worth it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice - The area is a lot different than I envisioned. Looks beautiful - Have fun!
- Jens