Monday, June 15, 2009

Update on Tripp and Happy 5 months to Tripp

My Tripp baby playing!

Happy Guy in Jumperoo

Me, Tripp and Erin's three kids Nash, Georgia and Duke


Tripp and His Mama!



Tripp is sort of on the mend doesn't eat too well and has several Dr. appointment check ups. During the last four days my best friend has been here! She helped me with Tripp she has 3 kids under the age of 3 and all together we have 5 kids under the age of 5!!!! She is the best MAMA! I love you, Erin!

Tripp HAPPY 5 months buddy! You are fabulous little boy that has been awful sick. You are grabbing your feet, babbling and are great in your jumperoo! You are sooooo happy when you aren't sick. Your favorite food is peaches and rice cereal together. I love you, buddy!

















3 comments:

Katie said...

So glad you're getting to spend time with Erin and her kids! Happy 5 months Trippster...get better soon, buddy!

Unknown said...

Glad to hear Tripp is getting better...Oregon's been good to you so far :)

Unknown said...

I am so glad to hear that Tripp is feeling better. He has had a rough couple months, poor little guy. I hope that he gets to have some fun this summer. Erin's kids are so cute! Have fun! I will talk to you soon.