Friday, January 14, 2011

Tripp Allen is TWO!




Happy Birthday to my little man! He has been such a joy in our life. He is absolutely hilarious! He is our lil laid back, fun lovin, kind, sweet little guy that everyday wants to just have fun and enjoy life. He is a big Mama's boy but I am NOT complaining. He has been asking everyday for a baby sister...hmmmmm..I have a feeling Jett Henry put him up to that. I look forward to watching you grow my sweet baby, just try to grow up a little slower!:)

3 comments:

Katie said...

I can't believe your sweet lil' guy is 2 already. Time stinks when it comes to our little ones growing up--it goes by waaayyy too fast! We love you Trippy!!! Happy Birthday to our buddy, nephew and bright spot in all of our lives!

Unknown said...

We had a great time last night at Tripp's party. As I am getting Kylie int0 bed, I asked her if she had fun at Tripper's party. She tells me "yeah, he's my best friend." Happy Birthday Tripp!

Jenny Estes said...

Oh Happy Birthday Tripp! May your next trip around the sun be so, so, so, eventful!