Friday, June 18, 2010

Packed Down!


Loving the car rides back and forth as long as the music is on!
Fell asleep eating after the long trip!

A little tight squeeze in the pickup!





On our way to Lagrande this year I packed everything in the front part of the pick up...cause guess why...it was raining. I seriously think that if it rains one more drop I might lose my mind. In Lagrande the flooding was sooo bad the park was covered in water and it completely covered the whole park area...they had to tie down the picinic tables! Needless to say we are ready for the sun.

1 comment:

My Life by Abby Sutfin said...

I agree about loosing your mind with the rain! I am ready for summer, luckily i think its hit here (we made 90 yesterday) . So glad your in Lagrande call me when your out and about! The boys are soo cute!