Monday, March 8, 2010

For Hire?


Dalton and I on the road trip. Down he is Jett's little cowboy buddy!








This spring Jett Henry has been asked to be in four weddings! As he puts it to "carry the rings."I kinda laugh to myself because who would think that our friends would want our would man in their weddings!?!? Anyway, he can only be in three wedding because unfortunately two weddings were on the same weekend. So this last weekend was the first of the three weddings it was our friend and helper Coy. Jett took his job very serious...and when the best man took the rings from him and gave them to Coy he was a little confused..."Mom, that was my job!" I had a little explaining to do and preparation for the next wedding. He was great little guy and stood up there for the whole wedding. But now he is a professional he plans on hanging his sign out that says "For Hire" he told Jason and I last night at dinner! Very funny Jett!








No comments: