Monday, July 27, 2009

This week...
















This week was our annual get together for my family. We all go to the rodeo in Joesph, Oregon. I spent my summers growing up in nearby Wallowa, OR. If you haven't been there ...you are missing out on the most beautiful place on earth!!! Well...only in the summer -- winter is long and cold. My boys had a wonderful time -- Jett Henry got in the sheep riding at the rodeo...mom and dad were a little scared -- dad made him ride backwards so that he would fall quickly and not fall into the sheep's horns....we didn't want him to do it....but he was dead set on it. He gets up and was mad because he knew Jason had sort of made it so he would fall off quickly. He is too smart for his own good. He tells us that night as we are falling asleep " Mom and Dad next year -- I better enter the steer riding." Jason and I want him to be happy but....not so sure about this rough stock road he is headed down! He spent the days with his Dad at the lake riding bumper boats and go carts. Tripp's favorite part of the trip was that everyone held him all day long -- he smiled all weekend. He also got to take several dips in water and that is his favorite thing to do. Plus, he got to eat lots!!! The boys were very spoiled all week long so I am home working on unspoiling them:) Not sure if that is going to work or not.

2 comments:

Katie said...

So fun! We should do this for our next Stewart Fam vacation!!! I'm glad Joseph and seeing all your family was fun and Jett got to muttin' bust. Way to go Jett Henry! Thanks for the prayers for Maddie too, buddy. Heard Jason did really awesome, congrats on the all-around! Did he win a rifle again?

I loved your barn post. So neat. I love this about you too...now we all know why you're a little "inept" in the kitchen! Just kidding :) What wonderful memories for you and now for your kids to have at that barn. I know we had many fun memories in the barn at Grandpa and Grandma's, wished you could have seen it. It had a lot of character.

Here's wishing for your dream barn someday too!!! That would be so awesome.

Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

can i lick your balls n cockclean please?