Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Stewart Christmas

Jett in his toolkit outfit!

Daddy helping Jett into his toolkit outfit-- he has no idea about tools!

Jett and his Rosebuddy!

Last year of just the three of us!



Jett at like 10:30 in his "toolkit" set-up



We had a fabulous Stewart Christmas! Susie the food was fabulous! I think I ate enough for Tripp to gain a couple more pounds in one night! It was so tasty! The night was wonderful we were blessed with five healthy kids for Christmas. It was a wonderful night full of fun! Jett was horribly whiny! Sorry, Stewarts! He is worried about his brother -- he very concerned and emotional! NO EXCUSES JETT!
Tripp's ultrasound went good he weighed 5'13 which is right on target. I think after eating Christmas dinner he gained two more pounds:)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Jett looks like he was having a good time in his building outfit. I need a fix it man at my house. It was fun to spend time with you guys. I am so happy that Tripp is doing so well. I will see you when you get back from your mom and dad's. Merry Christmas!