Friday, November 28, 2008

Thankful



Tripp Allen
I figured I better put at least one picture of him on here -- if we are going to be thankful for him!!! He is a character already doing thumbs-up!



Jett Henry on Thanksgiving




Yesterday was thanksgiving and our family has so much that we are so lucky and thankful to have. This year we were blessed with two new baby girl cousins. We were also blessed this year with a new addition to our own family -- Tripp Allen! Who currently is keeping his mother up -- that is why I am posting at 5:00 in the morning -- he likes to "move it" at night -- what a stinker! We are also thankful for all of our family and great friends.






We are truly thankful for all that we have and how lucky we have been this year to get to spend so much time together! Yesterday was one of those days -- Jett enjoyed his cousins and ran at least 42 miles in Nany's house and cried at least 16 times -- but when asked, "Did you have fun?" his reply was "Best day ever mom!!" So, apparently in a four-year-olds world that is a great day! I know Jason and I had a great time with his family -- I laughed so hard-- Thanks Stewart Bunch-- I always come home with a few more laugh lines after we have been together!!!!!!!






Note to my sister-in-laws -- I am not crazy for posting at 5:00am -- I am pregant:)

2 comments:

Katie said...

It was so much fun!!! Even all of the tears :) And yes, I'm impressed with your prompt post... get used to those sleepless nights with Mr. Tripp on the way! Hope you had a good time down at your folks. Rock-n-Roll Jett Henry!
Love,
Katie

Unknown said...

We did have such a great day! It was so much fun just to get to sit and visit with you. I am looking forward to our activites for December. We are thankful for Sybil, Jason, Jett Henry, and Tripp Allen.

Love,
Ryan, Jess, and Kylie